Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 22: 0 km

May 28, 2012

Saskatoon

I had so much fun today!!!! Last night we got in at about 11:30PM and because my parents house is under construction, I stayed with my aunt and grandma. Sujata musi and I chatted until probably 1 am!

Today I watched two movies (so exciting!) and then slowly got ready. Then mom and I went and bought a few clothes that I could wear around town. Jeans are too heavy to pack, but it was too cold for my shorts! Then mom, dad, Conor and I went to Earls (thank you Jason and the guys at the Earls in Calgary! ) and had a great meal.

After dinner I went out for a few drinks with Ryan, Matt and Dustin, a few guys I went to high school with. It was so good to see them again. They caught me up on the ridiculous things all the guys were all doing in their lives.

Then back to Nunis for an earlier night! Amazing day!

And... we are now selling T-shirts! $20 each, proceeds go to Prostate Cancer Canada. 
Available in med, large, and larger sizes upon request. 
In Saskatoon call 306-229-9879 
In Cranbrook they are sold on 11th street at Swing Street Coffee Shop.

Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Kieren:
    Great T-Shirt. Glad to see that you made it home. Nice spot for a break. Do you have a route planned for Manitoba? How about Ontario? I recall a lot of ups and downs along the north shore of Lake Superior. I assume you will stay on the Trans-Canada and not be going into Toronto.

    Towns and countries woo together,
    Forelands beacon, belfries call;
    Never lad that trod on leather
    Lived to feast his heart with all.
    A.E. Housman

    "Hi" to Steve.

    Kevin Higgins
    PCCN-Cranbrook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kevin!!
      I am loving your comments and quotes, sorry I have not been replying sometimes posts work, sometimes they don't. And they never work on my phone! But the support is so much appreciated! Steve says hi!!

      Delete